Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning and I know that the sun is out here in Derby but we have some rain forecast for later today.  My garden needs a good watering so I shall wait until this evening to see if it will save me a job.

Another lovely day yesterday.  Paul took out 8 - 10 boxes from the loft, we emptied them, we sorted them and by the time I went to bed the kitchen was straight again.  I have found my teapots whooop whooop.  We have the trifle dishes (ssshhh I already purchased another one) and ALL of Pauls glasses (3 shelves full).  I was in the craft room on and off throughout the day too and before I knew it, it was time for bed.

Here are 3 beautiful swap items that I was lucky enough to receive a month or so ago.  The versatility of Stampin' Up! products is great.

Hospital visit today although I really am not sure we need it.  I have queried it but I am told we need to go so we will.  Another day of lovely pottering and catching up. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x

No comments: