Tuesday

White Rabbits, White Rabbits, White Rabbits

Good morning and what a beautiful morning it is.  There is a quote that says April showers bring May flowers and I am really hoping that this is true. 

Yesterday was smashing.  I know we had to wait for an hour and a half for a blood test but it was so worth it as the nurse (I cant spell the flabotomist thingy) she didnt hurt me, she listened to what I said about how difficult it is to take blood out of my arm and it was done in a few minutes, phew.

After a quick salad, prepared by me and not mrs M&S it was time for a cuppa and cake with Sheila *waving at you* and then we met Josie *waving* who is another crafting lady that lives close by.  Our wonderful community of crafting friends is growing so quickly and how fantastic is that.  

With the warm sunshine we have in Derby at the moment and the rain we have put up with during April  I do hope the flowers start to pick up.  To be truthful, we have been so busy with the kitchen that the garden has suffered however, Paul went to work extra early today in the hopes that he can finish extra early and get an hour or two weeding and making it look nice.  Christiana and I did manage a little pottering last night and gave the fairy garden, now known as the memory garden a sweep and tidy.  Quite comical if you saw us, her sitting on a chair with coat on and wrapped in a blanket, me wandering around with BIG gardening gloves, a bucket for the rubbish and creaking and groaning every time I bent down but hay, we did it.

There are so many presents, memories of our travels, stones from Pauls' father, things from the previous house and plants that have been given us in this little bit that it has to be our memory corner for all wonderful reasons.  Now we just need to keep on top of each every couple of days.







 We found these growing outside where I park my car, so colourful and pretty.



and of course the bare tree will have pretty flowers around it too, I hope.
Then I did get some time to use the BRAND NEW stamp set that I have been itching to play with.
Just a simple card but I like it and I believe I will be doing a few more of these in different colours this week and of course I shall share them with you.





As well as the new bundles that you can order today, you can also get the brand new In Colour Ink Pads and if you purchase them as a bundle, you get an extra 10% off.  These all stack very nicely and the way that they now open is a lot easier.  If you are around and fancy looking at these and having a go with them please, do give me a ring.

Goodness I have gone on a bit today, oopps.  A little sunshine makes us all a little happier.  Right, I had best start the pottering in the house.  Thank you for having a read and a visit.  Wishing you a wonderful start to May and hope to see you soon.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Herbaholic said...

Your garden looks lovely Tracey, mine is a little over grown, I have noticed that things do seem to be putting on a spurt after all the rain. Today is lovely so I have some seedlings to pot on this afternoon.
I'm looking forward to becoming another member of your crafting community very soon. I'm going to add you blog to my blog list. See you soon!

Hugs - Debs x