Wednesday

Share what you love

Good morning, did you notice that I have updated the front of the blog?  I thought it should be a bit more spring like.  Not like the weather, perhaps Mr. Weatherman doesnt realise that April showers should be finished by now.  It isnt cold outside though so dont be fooled.  This rain is the type that gets you wet through, this may sound daft to some but I know that some of you understand perfectly.  Anyway it is raining so that I can get the weeds out easier this evening, really.

Yesterday was another lovely day and I didnt get done half as much as I wanted but never mind.  It was nice to catch up with Sylvia *waving at you* and another new friend found me *waving* at Sharon. 

Here is a card that I started at the Stampin' Up! get together in Telford (did I tell you how fantastic these get togethers are? okay I did).  I managed to finish it off at home.

Of course you can now get your hands on these wonderful stamps and papers in the new Share What You Love Bundle which is available now, ahead of the new Annual Catalogue.    Just click HERE to find out what amazing offers are available and if you would like to order them through my online shop, then please do.  If you would like to call in for a cuppa and a look in more detail at the products I would be really happy to show you what I have.  Just let me know you are on your way so that I can put the kettle on.  Here is a video of the products which really are so wonderful.



Well it is a hospital visit for Christiana today so I best get a wiggle on.  Thanks for having a read and I do hope hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: