Friday

Little box

Good afternoon  not my usual time to blog but that doesnt matter.

Yesterday started out to be a lovely day but ended with me in A&E for quite a few hours and 50 steri stripe plasters holding my skin together.  I had an accident with the dishwasher and pushed a large amount of skin from my shin to the other side of my leg.  It was an ouch.  I have now got to rest my leg so I wont be doing a lot.

Today I have sat in the conservatory with our new furniture and I must say it is a very relaxing room, no tv, no sounds except the birds.  I must admit to snoozing on and off most of the day.  Christiana and Paul are really helping me but I do have to get up every now and then for a little potter.

Here is a little box that Cheryl helped me to make "waving at Cheryl" at our last crafting get together. 

I need to get all the instructions prepared for this so that I can hand them out and I must remember at our next get together to have box details too.

Fancy coming along to a crafty get together where you can make a couple of cards and a box?  There are quite a few events taking place over the next couple of weeks, Saturday morning or Monday afternoon.  The ones on Thursday and Friday evening are already fully booked.  We are only a small group each time so that help is always on hand. You get project sheets to take home so that you can replicate what we make as well as one to one tuition if needed, homemade cakes and refreshments.  The event lasts a couple of hours and its a great place to meet other like minded folk, talk about crafting and have a bit of a giggle.  This is for people just starting out to make cards as well as the experienced crafter. Booking is a necessity so please get in touch to reserve your place.

Right, I must get a move on, thanks for having a read and enjoy the rest of your day.  Tracey x


No comments: