Friday

Happy Birthday Enya

Good morning and yes, Mr. Sunshine has his hat on again.  That is lovely but Paul will have to water the garden this evening.  I will be too busy in the Craft room as it is Christmas Card and Chatter night.  Fancy an evening with like minded folk? Then please do come and join us.  Kettle is on from 6pm.

We had a great success at the docs yesterday.  He has given Christiana another course of antibiotics as her infection hasnt gone.  I pointed out how it isnt normal to get so many infections in such a short time, despite all her other conditions and he totally agrees.  So Paul has taken samples for examination to the hospital.  If it is just bactaria at least we know.  I personally think she has had a chest infection since last September that hasnt cleared up but we shall see.

Today I am waiting for IKEA to drop off some new bits for the conservatory, very exciting. Paul has also arranged for me to take delivery of my birthday present, which I have no idea what it could be.  I am also having a chill out day in the craft room, another major sort out.

It is a Happy Birthday to our nephews daughter today.

Unicorns as so 'In' at the moment so I hope she likes it.

There will be another little order being placed tomorrow with Stampin' Up! so if there is anything that you would like me to add, just let me know by 11am tomorrow.

Time to get the pinny on, thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely Friday.

No comments: