Thursday


Good morning and yet another lovely start to the day.  I think I have a busy one too.  It was fine getting lots of boxes out of the loft, washing things, sorting things but that has left me with charity shop runs and tip runs to do today, on top of the other bits and bobs but how nice when its all done.  This is my hour each morning where I sit and have a coffee, type up the blog post, get it up to date.  I also try and answer emails and messages as I dont like to keep doing it during the day otherwise I get so distracted I would be on the internet forever and boy do I get distracted. So this is my WORK hour.

Here is a photo of the Thank You cards for this month, which I finally managed to complete.
It was a pleasure making these and if you wanted the stamp set and dies, I would be quick as they are on the retirement list.  There is a full list of what I have used below (I am also getting technical in my retirement, thanks Ian).

Christiana had a bad night last night so today I also have to find answers to help her and us.  When she has a cough attack it can last for a few hours and there is so much contridictory information from Hospital and GP so today we are going to try another route, the UK Scleroderma  Society.  Hopefully they will help.

It is Christmas card night tomorrow and it would be lovely if you could come along (reminder to make cake).  We start around 6ish and finish around 9.30 ish (sorry George for the ish).

Thank you for having a read and I do hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: