Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and it is a bit of a white morning outside.  We had snow.  Not a lot but it did paint a pretty picture this morning.

After a very hectic, worrying and stressful weekend I am hoping the rest of the week runs smoothly.  Christiana was rushed into hospital, again, on Saturday morning and I think I have more or less camped out there until yesterday.  I am pleased to say she is home again.

No crafting done for a while, not even been in the craft room, yikes.

Today is the day that I start some new treatment. I am very apprehensive about it but full of hope that it well help me.

Here is a card made using some of Stampin' Up! pretty papers.   They may not be in the current catalogues now but they are still lovely.


A friend has had a knee op recently and I sent her this to let her know that I was thinking of her. 

Fancy coming along to a Stampin' Up! party?

 It would be great if you could come along for a couple of hours crafting, meet new friends and have a cuppa and some cake.

I am off for a potter and a bit of a catch up with some housework.  I think it will take me a month to do all the housework as there is just no time for it all (plus I am very slow these days).

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.

No comments: