Friday

That Friday Feelig

Good morning.  So pleased it is Friday, the week soon flew past.  Fortunately it wasn't a hospital week this week but next Tuesday I shall go and start my treatment.  That means that there will be no crafting events until next Friday when it is Christmas Card Club.

My dad had his shoulder operation yesterday.  He was in hospital for the day but not overnight, which makes a difference as the hospital is so overfull at the moment.  Mum said he is doing well, no pain and he watched the whole thing, yikes. 

I shall be in the craft room later today, sorting out, putting away and generally giving it a once over, something I am really looking forward to.

Last Saturday 6 of us from Derby and a couple from Pebmarsh met up in Peterborough and had a wonderful day with Crafty Lou.

This is one of the cards we made and I would like to thank everyone for all the help in making this.  It was a great day out and I look forward to the next one.

A little pottering for me now whilst the craft room gets warm.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend.  Tracey x

No comments: