Saturday

Pretty Bags

Good morning and it is a very brrrrr morning, -1.8 at the moment.  Of course the first thing I did was look outside but no snow, just a lot of ice, everywhere is frozen.  I can cope with that, I shall just stay inside, nice and warm until it all melts away, no problem.

Yesterday I got the bus!  It was an experience, the driver was dressed as Santa, there was no one else on the bus, really, not a soul. I did wonder to start with if it was a bus to take me into town and I had a bit of a banter with the driver, who was so friendly.   It did take a long time to get into town and it did only go to the bus station in town, not stopping off anywhere else,  so I had a bit of walk when I got off but, I did it and was very proud of myself.  If anyone would like to meet up in town for a coffee, just give me a shout lol.

Last night was the annual crafting fuddle and it was FANTASTIC.  Mmmm, fuddle, let me explain.  It is where a group of people meet up, everyone brings a plate of food and puts it on the buffet table for all to enjoy and boy did we enjoy it.  I cant remember the last time I got to sit down and chat to everyone.  Thank you to everyone that came you made the evening just perfect.  We had a couple of games of bingo but this time, we had a chappie in (on the ipad) to shout the number out.  Of course there was a bit of a dress up and photos of the evening will be following shortly.  I was so sorry that a few people couldn't make it due to other commitments, ill health etc.

Here is a photo of my 'pretties' dresser.  I keep my pretty embellishments on here so that if they are always in view, I will use them and it works.  But I just added some lovely packaging that was made for the pen club ladies.  Each bag has their initial on which has been made using the large alphabet dies.  The bags I used are just perfect.

I dont think I shared these wonderful rosettes that sort came to The Craft Room from Birmingham last month.  Someone at the Stampin' Up! head office has loving made these and now they are on display on my wall.  Thank goodness for 3M sticky foam.

Well thank you for having a read today.  Hope you manage to stay warm and have a great day whatever you are doing.  Today we decorate with Christmas ornaments....YEAH x

No comments: