Friday

Poorly fingers

Hello and only a short post today as fingers are really playing up and its quite awkward to type.  Great news is that Hubby is off work today and we are catching up with the 101 little jobs that need doing.

Yesterday he took me into town to get one or two gifts and we were so fortunate to be is M&S when the tree decorations I fell in love with were knocked down to half price.  Well when he said 'do you want a couple' I jumped at the chance.  As they are glass, got to go and get the green hooks to hang them on the tree with and then of course, I will need a box to store them in.  Well worth it though.

Today I hope to catch up with emails, if I can and clean the craft room.  It is still in 'fuddle mode' yikes.

I completed some cards that I started last year and here is one of them

It is already posted out and on its way but it was rather fiddly to do and I loved every minute of it, then putting all the elements together.  Very pleased with this.

Right, I will get a bit of a wiggle on and try to do what I can do.  Wishing you a fantastic Friday and thank you for having a read Tracey x

No comments: