Friday

Happy Birthday Leah


Good morning and it is a late one today as I had a lie in, a well deserved one too.  I am so pleased to say we still dont have any snow.  My heart goes out to those that do, especially with all the other problems it brings, no electricity, not able to get out etc. etc. 

Yesterday lots and lots of wonderful friends came to visit and we had a lovely relaxed day in the craft room.  Thank you so much for coming round and keeping me company.  Quite a few calendars were made and we discovered just what you can do with the memories and more packs that Stampin' Up! sell.  More about those tomorrow.

It is Leah's birthday today and here is the card that I sent.  The stamp was a free one from a magazine which was stamped once onto the card and once onto Stampin' Up! Shimmery White card which was coloured in (that card is wonderful to water colour on).
It is always difficult to know what to buy for people who have a birthday just before or just after Christmas so I do opt for a gift voucher so that the birthday girl has a year to spend it on what ever is needed.

Today is tidy day.  We have moved so many things from there to here and from here to there for over a week, so now it is time to put things in their home otherwise I will be struggling to find something I am looking for.   Paul is also putting some cupboard doors onto my units in the craft room and I need to decided which 5 items I shall be selling today. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a Fantastic Friday.  Tracey x


No comments: