Wednesday

Happiest of Days


Good  morning and here we are Wednesday already.  The weather in Derby is a bit better today, with the rain we had last night and the warmer temperature today (3.4 degrees), the snow has almost gone.  I can tell you that the boiler has had a bit of a struggle over the last few days so Paul has been in touch with someone to come out and give us an energy check, to see if there is something that we can do to make the house warmer.

The bi fold doors in the kitchen got fixed yesterday whoop whoop.  This has however caused a problem with the locking of the doors, oh they can be locked but it is hard to do....so the company with be back.  Do you find that this is typical today? One job that gets done creates another one to do?

All my ironing managed to get done yesterday whoop whoop.  There was one shirt washed with lots of other bits but the other bits didnt need ironing.  The shirt got put on the ironing board and the iron went  'blurgh'.  Water just poured out of the holes and it didnt get hot.  So we now have to go and buy a new iron but I wont be in a rush to do it.  No iron....no ironing.

Here is another Christmas card that has been made.

I am still loving this Happiest of Days stamp set, for all occasions. The parcels were stamped in Archival Black ink once on the card and once on some scrap pieces.  The scrap pieces were coloured in with the markers and fussy cut then stuck on the card with dimensionals.  The greeting is a new one from Snowflake Sentiments.

I ran out of tags..........I say the same thing every single year and each year I believe that I have made more.  Unless I am just buying more gifts?  Anyway, today the craft room needs a clean up from THE fuddle and whilst I am in there, I shall have to see if there are more tags.

Well I am off to start my day, a little earlier again so I hope to have a nana nap later.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday x



No comments: