Tuesday

Another Lovely as a Tree

Good morning but what a bitterly cold one it is.  At the moment it is -3.4 degrees outside and it has gone half past 9am.  I shall be staying in today even though my shoulder is a lot easier.  Too cold to go out.

Lovely as a Tree stamp set never goes out of style

These cards have been created by sponging over the card with Marina Mist and Night of Navy with a softer colour at the bottom, Sarah Sand and Crumb Cake.  Of course the moon effect was masked before any sponging was done.
  I cant tell you how much glitter is on the trees but as usual, I cant capture it too well, this close up shows a little better.  Using this technique means that no two cards are the same and it really is good fun using the sponge.

I did eventually manage to get in the craft room yesterday and how warm and toasty it was.  A few more cards have been put together which I am pleased with.  Today I am expecting the window people to come and replace the bi fold doors but they were due at 9am and nothing yet.  Brrrr it will be cold then.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope you have a lovely Tuesday.  Tracey x


No comments: