Wednesday

The first of the month

Good morning and Hello November.  I have an exciting month planned and lets just hope that I can get do all that is planned.

Starting the month off are Stampin' Up! Blendabilities.  I shall be placing a little order tomorrow evening to try out a couple so if you would like to come and have a go, pop in next week and see what you think. 

Please click HERE to see a short video.

Friday is Christmas Card and Chatter night so if you would like to make a few cards, tags or anything else Christmas related you are most welcome to join us.  If you would like venue details and directions just get in touch.

I am really pleased to say that my leg is improving today which is a good job as we are off to the hospital, again.  It will be an afternoon and evening of pottering so, if you fancy a cuppa and wish to collect any goodies, please do.

Here is a card I made using a whole new petal garden card pack along with the petal garden papers.

I have quite a few of these cards to show you and if you have been toying with getting the card pack, I can certainly recommend it.  For the price of £9 the pack includes 52 double-sided 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2) cm cards, 2 each of 26 designs; 20 double-sided 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) cards, 2 each of 10 designs; 2 cardstock sticker sheets; 5 gold foil die cuts. 

I must get a wiggle on now as best I can before hubby comes to pick me up.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have an amazing start to November x



No comments: