Thursday

Sweet Treats

Good morning, a quick *wave* to all my wonderful visitors yesterday who certainly brightened up my day, thank you.

So many have asked so I am pleased to say that at the moment I am coping without having my weekly injections.  As I had a steroid injection from the lovely doctor at hospital, it is enabling me to manage.  I havent heard anything yet about the counselling I am to have, prior to starting my new treatment.  Fingers crossed (which I still cant do) that I hear soon and in the meantime, I am waking up each day with a smile.

Just two of the sweet treats that I received












 
These will all be in The Craft Room for you to have a look at so please feel free to pop in for a cuppa.
We are out and about this morning doing a few errands but home all afternoon and evening.  I had best get a wiggle on before my lift arrives.  

Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: