Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning, 10 degrees today whoop whoop.  Hopefully that will mean a little potter in the garden and get rid of a few dead twigs etc. 

Yesterday was a bit of a mixture.  We spent the morning out doing errands which was really nice and then the afternoon doing paperwork, again that was nice and I feel so much better for it.  I am back to my NO PILES policy again and the 'JUST 2 MINUTES'.  That is where I spend just 2 minutes tidying a room before I walk out of it.  It keeps me sane so it is a good thing.

Lovely visitors Monday after noon, it is so nice just to sit, chat, eat cake and catch up on all that has been happening in each other lives.  I know that social media is such a wonderful thing but so is sitting opposite someone chatting (thank you for the cakes too).

Have you been on the Stampin' Up! site today?  If not you may want to go and have a look as it has been refreshed, whoop whoop.  Click HERE  for a quick link .

Have you heard about the brand new Stamparatus from Stampin' Up!


Here is a quick link for you to find out more HERE

You can reserve your Stamparatus as from tomorrow.  To get more details about this, please get in touch.  I am sure that you will be seeing lots more about this all over the world wide web. As soon as mine arrives, I shall let you know.

Here is another wonderful swap I received from a wonderful lady who welcomed me into her group.  Thank you so much and if you dont mind, I will be making a few of these myself for family presents, so cute

And how about this special swap, definately the WOW factor. 

 



Thank you Sammie, this is wonderful and something else I will be making.  I just need lots of extra hours and more days when my hands are fine.

For those that read my blog on a computer I think you will see that the wallpaper has changed.  I didnt realise that you dont see the same thing when you look on a mobile.  A change is as good as a rest.  I hope to spend some time over the next few days updating other areas of the blog too.  Just a little bit at a time, as and when the fingers will let me.

Today we are having a bit of a girly morning at home, catching up on a few bits and pieces and getting to look nice.  I will be in the craft room this evening after 6ish if anyone fancies popping in to collect goodies, see some swaps or just have a catch up. 

Off to start our day, thank you for having a read.






No comments: