Monday

Make Room Monday

Good morning and here we are a new week in a new month.  It is also a new year in the Stampin' Up! world as well so lot of exciting things to share with you today.  Grab a cuppa.


It would be lovely to see you this Saturday and have a catch up with everything that is happening with Stampin' up!    To celebrate World Card Making Day, Stampin' Up! are selling the following goodies at 15% off from 1st - 10th October




















And if that wasn't enough, how about some papers for FREE.  Just look at the great selection below.  There are a few crafting friends all clubbing together to get their hands on free papers, if you would like a little more information about this, please let me know and I can explain things in more detail.

And another offer from me, if you order between now and 7th October, there will be no p+p on all orders that are delivered to the The Craft Room.

Well I had best go and start making room in that Craft Room for some new goodies that I would like.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x





No comments: