Wednesday

Feeling of Christmas

Good morning and here we are for another mid week musing.  I am pleased to let you know that we only get the one car parking outside our house now.  He has always parked there from 7am until 6pm each week day.  All the other cars that kept blocking us in by parking opposite the drive now and again dont come anymore, so my nice little notes did the trick.

Christiana is really on the road to recover.  She went for a lovely stroll around Sainsburys and got some lovely clothes for her niece.  We managed to do a little bit of shopping before treating ourselves to a Sainsbury lunch out.  I even picked up a few more bits and pieces to send off to Santa so that is a bonus.

Unfortunately my sis, who was in A&E all day on Sunday with one ailment was back there again yesterday with a totally unrelated ailment (or was it unrelated).  My washing machine decided to stop and no amount of coaxing can get it to start again.  I had saved all my washing to do it in one day and now we are scuppered, oops.  Got a chappie coming out to look at it today.  So its all go in this household once more.

Today we are at the hospital.  Christiana is off to see yet another consultant but we dont know why, I suppose we will understand in a few hours.  If the washer repair man wants to come whilst we are out, hubby has to leave work to sort it.  I am sure that by the end of the day all will be well.

Sheila, Alison and I have managed to have a play with Feeling of Christmas stamp set.  Our first few attempts were not the best and it took ages to get it right but in the end, we got there.




The first card has been stamped in black ink, a light dusting of green around the edges and then the berries were coloured in.  The second card (the one at the bottom) has had a green background stamped on it first, then the black wreath followed by a green ink dusting.  I like them both and if you would like to pop in and try your hand with this stamp set, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by for a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

SU Goodies used for todays card
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Feeling of Christmas
Card - Very Vanilla, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Ink -  Wild Wasabi, Archival Black





No comments: