Monday

Real Red and Old Olive

Hi and good afternoon.

Life got a little busy last week and I wasnt able to update my blog as much as I would like but these things happen.  We had hospital visits, doctors appointments and I wasnt well for a day or two and with Christiana being here, there were not enough hours in the day.

Christiana and I went by train to Carnage Hall in Holmes Chapel on Friday for a conference on her rare condition, Scleroderma.   It is a very plush hotel, on a vast estate with such amazing views.  We met lots of ladies with the same, similar and the same but different condition and heard from experts, doctors and others in the medical profession.  It was a real eye opener.  We mad lots of new friends and look forward to seeing them again soon.  I also got roped into a fund raising event in February which I can tell you more nearer to the date.

Paul has finished painting his new building whoop whoop.  That means that the electrics can go in and then the tables can be removed from the kitchen, oh I am so excited by that. The kitchen revamp has moved up a step or two as we have made a decision on the building works and I am just waiting for a start date from them.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is before the twins and friends come at the end of November... I will keep you up to date.

I know I said that I had shown you the last of the Happiest of Days stamp set but I have another, oops.

I think this is just great for Christmas Cards and tags.   It just needs a little wash and sparkle on the bows but that will get done nearer to Santa's Visit.  I have used one of the new sentiments from the Autumn/Winter catalogue called Snowflake Sentiments and there are some great words and snowflakes in the set.   Just a sweet card coloured in with SU markers.  All the inserts have been done too in Real Red or Old Olive and will be stuck together on my big Xmas Card Finishing Day in November.

Right them, I am off to see if I can have a little play in the craft room.....once I have tided it.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great afternoon Tracey x

SU Goodies used for todays card
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Happiest of Days, Snowflake Sentiments
Card - Shimmery White for colouring
Ink - Archival Black
Colouring - Real Red and Old Olive Markers



No comments: