Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning, the weather isnt as good here in Derby today as it was yesterday, merky I would call it (gray clouds and dark). However the temperature is still nice at around 17 degrees at the moment.

Lovely to see all my visitors yesterday, I had quite a busy afternoon.  Rather unusual for a Monday as I am normally quite poorly but I managed right up to 9pm last night which is very good.  Got up today feeling a bit off it, headache and not quite right but I know I will perk up after lunch.

Paul is on his way home today phew.  You wont believe the list of little jobs I have for him, I am sure he will wish he was away again, not really.  There are a few things that I cant manage at the moment and I have to try and remember to write them down so that he can help me with them.  Do you make lists or is it just me?

Sunday a few friends came in the morning and we ate sausage rolls and pear cake and had a good natter.  While everyone was here, they had a play with the thumping technique with Stampin' Up! markers to make a few small cards with.






Everyone had a great time and I look forward to another crafty get together with the same ladies in a couple of months.

I received this lovely card from a friend recently.  I just adore this stamp set, thank you Liz.

I think I have caught up with emails, messages and correspondence, it all takes a little longer these days.  I believe it is a combination of having more lovely friends, more time at home and it takes me longer to keep on top of things anyway.   I will never catch up on the housework and chores and things that need doing so I wont even try.  I shall do a bit, rest a bit and just turn a blind eye to what I cant do.

I think everyone I know has redeemed their bonus vouchers now and we are all waiting for Mr. UPS but no sign of him at the moment. I shall let you know when I hear from him.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing.  Tracey x





No comments: