Thursday

Seaside Wreath

Good morning and what a lovely sunny morning I have woken up to today.  It certainly puts a spring into my step (kind of), I am sure you know what I mean.

I am pleased to say that all those ladies in the pen club have packages ready for collection, how exciting.

I am hoping to get the washing out on the line today (with a little help of course). It seems that everything I do these days I have help with which is wonderful.   

Dont forget your bonus coupons.  There is a little order going in tomorrow evening/Saturday morning if you need anything from Stampin' Up!  and want to cash in your couplon. You can always give me a call and arrange to pop over for a cuppa and a chat.  Or why not join in the Christmas Card and Chatter evening tomorrow?  Always lots of space.  Just let me know.

Christiana has been busy again

This has been hung in Cyprus and I think it looks lovely, love the blue.

Well thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments: