Monday

Monday's Make

Good morning.  It is a Bank Holiday here in the UK today which means that all banks and government offices are closed.  A lot of business are also closed, the shops are open for less time and it is the last bank holiday until Christmas day.  For a change the weather is lovely too.

I have no plans today except pottering.  I may sit out in the garden this afternoon and finish off a book I started.  What about you, are you doing anything exciting?

The weather over the weekend has been wonderful too and I have had to water the garden each evening, with help of course.  The first plants we purchased for our new garden last September are all starting to have buds on and a few flowers so its nice to watch the changes.

On Saturday I made this.  It is my Summer themed canvas that was supposed to have been made a few months ago.  I did do a canvas with a group of friends but I was never very  happy with it so I changed it to create this one instead.

It took the whole day as I didnt factor in drying times at all.  I loved making it and I learnt a lot too.   Two days later and it still isnt dry properly so the next one has to be started 3 days in advance so at least the base is dry.  I have discovered new products called Dusty Attic and am exploring all they have to offer....maybe I have too much time on my hands.  The same group of friends are all spending the day together this weekend and we hope to make a canvas with an Autumn theme and I really am looking forward to it.


There are only a couple of days left to cash in your Bonus coupons.  Please dont miss out.  Also, dont forget to check out the Clearance Rack.  Still lots of goodies on offer. If you click HERE it will take you straight to the page.  There are wonderful papers less than £5, enamel dots and even punches.  If you need any help with this please get in touch. My email is tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com  The next order for Stampin' Up! goodies will be going in this evening when I have a little help. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x


No comments: