Wednesday

Midweek Musing

 Morning and a damp one it is too.  I am off out for an hour this morning so I dont mind what the weather does, any chance of a trip out is a welcome one. 

Here is a lovely card that was made last week using the Happiest of Days stamp set again

The photography on this is not the best as my hands would not do as they were told.  This really is my favourite stamp set currently and once I am able, I shall be making quite a few of these cards to pop into pretty boxes as Christmas pressents.  That does mean a trip to TK Max as they have the best pretty boxes for putting home made presents in.  Goodness, that will mean yet another trip out, yeah.

I just thought I would say a big thank you to the person who got me this candle.  It had a wonderful smell and lasted ages and ages.

It has all gone now but I can certainly recommend it.

Have you got a copy of the Autumn-Winter Catalogue of Stampin' Up! products?  If not please get in touch as I know where there are a few spare.  Orders can be made as from Friday 1st September and if there is anything that you would like to order straight away just get in touch.

Thanks for popping in for a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x

SU Goodies used for todays card
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Happiest of Days
Card - Whisper White Thick and Old Olive card
 Ink - Archival Black
Ribbon - Old Olive
Coloured with Old Olive and Soft Sky markers

No comments: