Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning.  The sky is rather cloudy but the forecast is for a temperature of 21 with rain showers in the afternoon. 

There have been a few birthdays and here are just a couple of cards, the same but different, that we sent out this weekend to two very special friends


I got to use this stamp last year at a craft show that Georgina and I went to.  We did a 'make and take' using the set and I didnt purchase it.  Well a few weeks later I could have kicked myself and then life went on.  I realised a few months ago that I needed the stamp set but couldnt find details of the 'make and take' to discover who made it.  Georgina then came across the details and I was able to purchase it and, with some help, these cards were made.

Christiana also made another wreath.
 

Another lovely one. She is desperate to start her Christmas wreaths, goodness knows what the craft room will look like once she starts.

I didnt get to tidy the craft room yesterday.  I didnt pick up at all and had a very off day.  I am pleased to say that today is another story and am feeling a lot better.  Lets hope I get it cleaned today.

If you are out and about today and fancy a cuppa and a chat (and you dont mind me sorting out the craft room best I can) please pop in.  You may end up making the drinks though.

Thanks for having a read, have a smashing day.

No comments: