Wednesday

Mid Week Musing

Good morning.  Rain is forecast today, yes rain.  The temperatures are supposed to be around 21 degrees though so that is good. 

We have had to spray weedkiller all on the path around the front of the house so I hope it has been down long enough to kill the weeds before the rain comes.  I hate the pesky little weeds that are starting to come up but this is caused by the birds dropping seeds or by the wind blowing them and they fall in between the cracks of the path. 

Here is a card that has been made just using SU colour smokey slate and the envelope as well as the insert all matches too.


I thought it looked rather nice and I am very pleased with it.

I have a few boxes to sort out today as Mr. UPS man came to visit yesterday, exciting.  As soon as I get a visitor to open them up I will let you know, its a bit awkward to open and empty these boxes when Paul isnt around but I know someone who is due around 10am today, phew.

Thank you for having a read today, if you would like to know more about the Get Well Card please get in touch and I am always happy to craft chat.  I hope you have a great day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x


Items used for todays card
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Flower Shop and Hopeful Thoughts
Card - Whisper White Thick, Whisper White normal card and Smokey Slate card
Ink - Smokey Slate

No comments: