Thursday

Christmas robins

Good morning and a quick *wave* to everyone that is reading that I havent seen for a while.  It really would be good to have a cuppa and a catch up with you so why not call in sometime today to say hello?

The weather yesterday was lovely, not that I got out in it much but it was warm and a blue sky for most of the day.  We had a drizzle at around 7pm for an hour but it didnt turn cold at all, in fact it was 24 degrees outside.  Today is supposed to be just as warm with a bit more cloud so hopefully my washing will get done, once the rain stops.

Did the craft room get cleaned yesterday?  well the answer is no.  I got so tied up with other things, cups of coffee and chatter, distracted by crafting bits I found and sad at some items that were broken that it didnt get as clean as it should but I am not worrying about it.  I shall plod on this morning as best I can.  I really do need to get it done today.

Lots of goodies have been added to the SU Clearance Rack.  Please click HERE  for a look at what is there.  If you need any help, just give me a call.

Here are the cards that were made at the last Christmas Card and Chatter evening, with a little help.



The next one will be on September 8th.  If you would like to go to this you are more than welcome. 

Thanks for having a read, hope you have a lovely day. Tracey x








No comments: