Saturday

Vertical Greeting Notelett Set


Good morning and it has been forecast to be a rainy day today so I will be taking my mac (raincoat for the girls in Cyprus, not computer) out with me this morning.

I started a few Christmas cards last night but my arm is suffering this morning as I did a bit of colouring in with the SU sponge brayer, I am impressed again. 


I hope to get the cards finished over the weekend so will show you what I created next week.  The sponge brayer was perfect for the background. 

I am not sure if I showed you the Vertical Greetings set that we made a few weeks ago, here is the set, with the box. 
 
If you would like to find out more about this set, please get in touch as I always like to help, if I can.

Did you know that Stampin' Up! currently have BONUS DAYS for the month of July?  Please let me know if you would like a little more information about this.

Why not pop in tomorrow (Sunday) or on Monday for a cuppa and a natter about this.  You could also see what is on the Sale Table too.

Thanks for having a read and I do hope you stay dry today.  Tracey x

No comments: