Sunday

New Home cards

Good morning, up bright and early today but what can you expect, I was in bed by 9pm.  I believe that there is a saying early to bed and early to rise. 

I cant believe that we have been home a week already.  So what has happened to the weather? It is still very muggy here in Derby, the temperature in our garden yesterday went up to 23 degrees so all the plants were watered once more.  I must say, the front garden looks wonderful with all the flowers out.  Some weeding needs to be done but that is a job that will have to wait a while as we are both a pair of 'old crocks' at the moment, I thought holidays were supposed to be good for you?

New home cards have been needed a couple of times and I didnt have any so I soon put that right.  I spent a lovely couple of hours with a few penny black stamps, little claire sayings and my Stampin' Up! water colour pencils.



A few little marks made by little peoples fingers were soon covered over with a butterfly or two.

Dont forget it is a weekend of crafting next weekend, Saturday 10.00 - 4.00 and Sunday 2.00 - 5.00.  If you fancy having a go at making a card, seeing some new crafting goodies from Stampin' Up! and having a go at a raffle, please do call in, it will be lovely to see you.  If you would like to get details of the venue, just let me know.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Sunday x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

great selection of new home cards, lovely image from LC - Lesley :)