Friday

Mums Birthday Card

Good morning.  14 degrees which is a lot cooler this morning compared to yesterday.  It is still very muggy here though and those storms we were promised, not appeared at all.

I am still pottering around the house doing bits and pieces and the effects of the injection have now worn off thankfully.

Here is another birthday card that I made and couldnt share with you because of internet issues a couple of weeks ago, it was for mum as it was her birthday whilst we were away.


I loved making this, it is an older stamp that I have and I teamed it up with the Stampin' Up! stitched frames.  Those frames are just perfect on any creation that you make.

Mum has had a pretty tough time the last few months, infection after infection and then the discovery that the infections were caused by bowel cancer.  She had the operation to remove the cancerous tumor and we are very lucky that she got the all clear.  On top of that mum suffers from skin cancer which she has been told was caused by all the hours sunbathing many years ago.  Two weeks ago she had another 2 areas of skin cancer removed from her face so she doesnt look the best although the wounds are healing.  I keep giving her lots of hugs, because I can.

I have another exciting day today so I will go and have my shower and get breakfast (this can take up to  2 hours when my hands dont work well, which is how they are today).  Thank you for having a read, wishing you a wonderful day.  Tracey x


1 comment:

Lesley said...

super card, great water colouring - Lesley :)