Saturday

Good morning Saturday

Good morning and with a forecast of 30 degrees, it really is going to be a good morning.

I have been rather poorly the last few days with a headache of all headaches, nausea and tiredness. I slept the day away on Thursday and yesterday just sat in a cafe, then a taverna and finally a kebab shop. I have woken up this morning a lot brighter and hoping that the worst is over.  I have been well looked after by hubby and girls.

Today I shall have another attempt at updating the blog with the new catalogue details, if it fails, I shall have to wait another couple of weeks.

Would you like to host a Stampin Up party towards the end of June, in my craft studio? All hostesses can get an addition £30 of hostess rewards when the order total reaches £300.  Please get in touch if you fancy this or if you would like to go along to a party, i can give you some dates when these are being held.

Here is a card I made for nephews little girls birthday

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day x

No comments: