Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and another damp start to the day.  Again, it is watering the plants so that is good.

Yesterday we managed to see local GP but as the systems are still down, we couldnt get a prescription.  I am trying to get through as I type to see if the systems are all back up and running and the doc will give us a ring to get prescription sorted.  
 
Happy Birthday Enya.  This is the card that I made for Enyas birthday. She was 7 this year, goodness me, where do the years go.


I loved making this card and in fact,  I made one or two more the same for some birthdays that are coming up.

There are still lots of wonderful things available on the retirement list as well as the clearance rack.  I thought I would share my top 10 favourites of today with you.










If you would like to order any of these products please, do let me know. As there are so many great discounts, why not get them delivered direct to your home?  If you would like to find out more, do get in touc.

Off to try and so a little bit in the craft room.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day. 








No comments: