Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Morning and wow, what a morning, blue skies, doors and windows open, lets hope this weather stays.

Off to see the consultant this morning.  She wanted to see me after 4 months since my first visit to her, last June, just 7 months late tut tut.  Oh well, I shall let you know what she says.  Mum is also at hospital this morning, she gets results of her operation etc. etc. keeping fingers and everything else crossed.  She is still very poorly with pneumonia though. Christiana is off to see her consultant on Friday so it really is a week of hospital visits.

SU surprised me last weekend with a delivery of Stampin' Up! catalogues. Now I know all you lovely ladies would like to get your hands on these and as 1st June is only a few weeks away I have them all ready for collection.
I even made a bookmark and a colour chart of the new In Colours for everyone.  If you are a Stamperette, I will give you yours when you get your goodies, which are ready.  If you would like one of these books please, do let me know and we can arrange for you to have one as soon as possible.  You wont be disappointed with this, it is lush.  Pre orders are being taken NOW, naughty by so nice.

I have a new phone, I am so lucky, it is the I-phone 7.  However I am really struggling to master how to do my blog posts on it so I shall be spending a little more time today, in between other bits and bobs to get it sorted.  If you are reading this and you already know how to post blogs with this phone, please get in touch.

Off to do a few bits and pieces before hospital visit.  Thanks for having a ready and have a wonderful day x









No comments: