Friday

Lots of Labels Framelits

Good morning and once more, it is damp and soggy outside.  I cant believe how much the grass has grown though, it is really looking nice now.

It was my sisters Wedding Anniversary yesterday and here is the card that I made.

The image is from a very old free stamp that I received with a magazine and I just stumbled across it.  I must admit, it hadnt seen ink before *hanging head in shame*.  I teamed it up with a Stampin' Up! Framelits , just one of the wonderful sets that are still available to purchase now and in the new catalogue.  You cant see the sparkle on the card but I can assure you, it is there.


It is Christmas card night tonight so if you are free and fancy a crafty night of chatter and laughter, we are in the Derby area, just get in touch and I shall give you venue details, tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Friday x


No comments: