Wednesday

Happy Birthday Uncle John

Good morning, phew it is already 15 degrees out there and it isnt 6am yet.  I love warm days.

It seems that my birthday fortnight continues and why not.  Had some lovely visitors yesterday "waving to you" and more wonderful cards.





Plus more pressies and flowers



I love flowers, thank you.



My uncle John has the same birthday as me or, is it that I have the same birthday as he does.  Well we both celebrated on the same day and this is the card I made for him.

Thanks for having a read, I do hope you have stayed dry.  We are expecting a SU order tomorrow *nudge nudge wink wink*, for those that may be waiting for certain items.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

It is so good to see these photos from his birthday. I am sure that all of you guys had joyful time in this shared party. My brother is also making plans for her 25th birthday bash. She will be hosting the chic black and white themed bash at one of the party Venues in NYC. I will also share her birthday bash details on my blog.