Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning, Mr weather man tells me it is going to rain today so I had best stay indoors.  It still feels quite warm outside though.
Lots of hype about the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, which is lovely and lots of sadness about the things that are retiring but, change is good.  If you are trying to place orders on line and find that products have sold out, please remember that I shall be parting with lots of retiring card, stamps and other items so if you are in need of anything please do let me know.

Fingers, hands etc. are still not the best today, it is a good job I am at the docs tomorrow. 

Here are a few more items that I was lucky enough to be given.  These are now all laid out in the craft room mind you, it does look like someone had a party in there, oops.






I will go and have a potter.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: