Monday

World Happiness Day

Good morning, ohh I feel so much better after a weekend off.  I havent done much at all over the last couple of days which is good as I havent been up to much.  I had a surprise on Saturday, Paul came home but only for a couple of days.  He took me out to dinner, out to buy birthday presents and to visit family so all in all, a very lovely weekend but here we are, Monday morning and a wet one in Derby.

It wont dampen the spirits as today is World Happiness Day.  This little pot and seeds made me happy yesterday.



I just couldnt leave it on the shelves, so I purchased it.  I hope today I can get it planted up and when the flowers appear, this pot will go in the fairy garden.  What makes you happy?

Bookcase Builder was on my desk last week and here is another card I made using it.

Perfect for those chappies that some of us struggle to make cards for. I can certainly recommend this set as it is great for all occasions.

Thank you so much for having a read today, wishing you a dry day.

No comments: