Thursday

New Home

Good morning, only just.  I woke up very late, had breakfast even later and by the time I am dressed, it is nearly lunch time.  Never mind, it was a rough day yesterday.

Thanks for popping in to see what is new, it is appreciated.

I have been attempting to have a play with Build a Bookcase from Stampin' Up!, it is my new favourite.

How about a New Home card for a chappie.



I just love the simplicity of this, not everyones cup of tea I know but I do love this set.  Why havent I used it before? 

Wasnt the sun wonderful yesterday.  I managed a potter outside, I didnt do much but I made a start.  I now have to look for long handled gardening tools, especially something to help get out the weeds.  The lawn needs mowing and it will be one of the first jobs that Paul does when he gets back at the weekend.

It is crafting night tomorrow night and there are a couple of places available if you would like to come along.



Please get in touch if you would like more information or book your place.

I had best get off to start my day before it ends.  Have a lovely day x

No comments: