Friday

Magnolia

Good afternoon and what a lovely afternoon it is.  Temperatures are up to 19 degrees in the back garden but it is rather cloudy.

As usual, life has got a little unsettled and the blog does suffer but I hope to keep up with at least 3 posts a week.  Emails will get answered as soon as I can.  You are always welcome to give me a quick call at any time.

I went for a little stroll this morning and saw this wonderful Magnolia tree which must be of some age.
I couldnt get my hands up any higher to get a better photo but the fence is a 6ft one.  

We have got a magnolia in our garden now but it is a smaller version, still pretty though.

 
After my stroll I came back to find mr. blackbird gathering twigs and grass.  I cant tell you the amount of times he has been coming and going today.  It is going to be some wonderful nest.

Here is a card that I made for Robert for his birthday last week

 I havent been able to do anything else in the craft room this week but maybe I shall tidy and sort over the weekend.

I cant believe that it is the last day of March, the last day to get your Sale a Bration, the last chance to get over £200 worth of SU products that you choose for £99.  If you would like to place an order, sign up or have a chat about crafting, please do get in touch this afternoon.

Right, I am off to do a little more pottering. 

Thanks for having a ready and I hope you have a wonderful Friday afternoon x

No comments: