Thursday

Fingers crossed for a sunny day

Good morning and it really is a good morning.  I am feeling a lot better today and very positive, always a good sign.

With a little help yesterday I baked for any visitors that may call in later.  Chocolate cake and a orange/lemon cake.  Kettle will be on from 1.30 if you fancy an afternoon cuppa and crafty chat or from 6.30pm tonight for a couple of hours.  I did manage to clean the craft room but it got a bit messy again so I will go and tidy again later.

Another card made using those stitched framelits.  Lots of glitter on this one but as usual, my photography skills dont show it off, never mind.

The sun is out today and I could do with it being out all day, it does make a difference.

Off to do a few chores before putting kettle on.  Have a wonderful day and, if you would like to pop in but need direction, please let me know.  Tracey x

No comments: