Friday

Baby Card

Good morning but not a very warm one.  This is what Mr. Facebook weatherman tells me




I cant believe it is Friday already, that week went rather quickly. 

I had another little play yesterday with the build a bookcase stamp set and with the help of Pinterest, as you do, I made this. 
 
Boy card on its way when I can.  I believe that this is a really versatile set and look forward to playing with it a bit more.

The works Docs visit went well yesterday and he gave me a bit more information about RA.  He seemed to be quite up on it which is encouraging. But when your own GP tells you one thing, the hospital nurses tell you something different and then the works Doc says something different again, it gets rather confusing so I shall just let nature take its course and see what happens.

Off to start my day as I have 101 things to do but I will only manage to sort out 2 or 3 of them slowly. Thanks for having a read x




No comments: