Monday

Snow on Sunday, or not

Good morning.  It is very wet and windy out there today and cold.  I just took out the rubbish and brrrrr I should have put a coat on.

Mr Weatherman told me last night that this would be our weather today













Not as nice as this picture



Sophia has gone up to the Troodos Mountains and is having a lovely time.

I shall be in the craft room for a couple of hours later, putting things away and doing a few more inserts.  Well what else is there to do on a damp day like today.

I have purchased some new cream, moisturiser from Avon.  I put it on Friday night and all was fine.  I put it on again last night and I have woken up this morning looking a bit like a beetroot.  I am not sure what has happened.  I shall leave it a couple of days to see if it all goes away and then try again....oppps.

It is craft night this Friday evening.  If you would like to make a couple of cards, one a masculine one and the other for a lady, please let me know.  There are a few spaces available.

Here is a card made recently using the Guy Greetings stamp set.
 

I love the simplicity of it.

Well I had best go and start the veg, with a little help from hubby.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a smashing snow free Sunday









No comments: