Friday

Pain Free Friday

Good morning and what a difference a day makes, really.  Today I am pain free, for now.  I had my fresh air boost yesterday although walking was a bit of a struggle but I did it.

Mr Weatherman tells me it is going to be 10 degrees with a lot of sunshine this afternoon so I shall try and get some chores done this morning, get the craft room looking all neat and tidy and then I shall try and do a little in the garden and check out the greenhouse.

Another very clean and simple Beautiful You card.

This is still one of the most popular and versatile sets that are out there at the moment from Stampin' Up!, in my opinion.

If you fancy making a couple of cards tonights in Derby, there are still a couple of places.  Just let me know and I shall let you have more details.

The weekly shop has already been purchased and put away, there are two tea loaves in the oven, I made one for mum and one for any visitors today and tonight.  I hope to make another couple of bits throughout the day.  I do hope I remain pain free, it is a wonderful feeling.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely Friday. 

No comments: