Monday

Girly Super Hero

Good morning, Mr. Weatherman says 7 degrees and sunshine.  I am loosing faith in Mr. Weatherman as I am still waiting for all the snow he promised, oh well.

I have company


If you do call in this week, please do let me know first so that I can make sure Pippa is safe and sound.  The back gate is locked.  The side gate has mesh over it and can not be opened so  I do need to open somewhere for you to get in.

Not a lot happening today, reduced the pain killers so I hope I can cope with the day.  It is also injection day, after lunch though.

Here is a girly super hero.


This has been made with the Everyday Hero stamp set which really is a great buy.  Lots of ideas with what to do with these stamps so may have to have a little play later, hands permitting.

I think I have caught up with all the emails but if you are still waiting for a reply from me, do give me a nudge.  Off to start my day with more squash.

Thank you for having a read and wishing you a Magical Monday


No comments: