Thursday

Falling Petals meets Beautiful You

Good morning and Mr. Weatherman has 11 degrees for us today with periods of sun and clounds.  I will try and get myself to the park for an hour for a walk in the fresh air.

My company isnt much company.  She stays in bed till late, has breakfast and visits outside.  Then she goes back to bed till lunch.  After lunch she has an hour or so outside before her afternoon nap.  When I go in the living room to sit and watch tv, as soon as I pull the blanket on she is on my knee, snoozing......it really is a dogs life.

I managed to put away nearly 30 cards for the box yesterday.  You know adding an insert here, putting a sentiment on there and then dropping the cards into cello bags, very proud of myself.

I dont think I shared this card with you


Beautiful You and a wonderful new embossing folder.  It is supposed to be falling petals but looks like little hearts to me. It is a 6x6 with very vanilla ribbon to finish it off.  I shall be placing an order this evening so if you would like anything, please do let me know.

All being well, it is crafty night tomorrow night and there are a few places available.  If you would like to spend the evening with like minded crafters, please do get in touch and I can give you more details.

It is Random Act of Kindness week or RAK week.  I shall try and remember that when I go out later today.  Thanks for nipping in for a read.  Have a wonderful day x

No comments: