Sunday

Butterfly Basic Birthday cards

Good morning.  Mr. Weatherman says 11 degrees, rather cloudy and a lot of rain!  I do hope I can get to have a look at the fairy garden and get it sorted today, I feel so ashamed of how I have just left it!!  Fingers are a little easier so I will try my best to get it looking better.

Yesterday was a bit and bobbing kind of day, Paul spent most of it doing the final course of his wall, which is nearly there.  Next he has to put a false ceiling in.  Wont be long now but I do believe he will be going away again rather soon.

I have a bit of sorting to do in the craft room and a few cards to finish off, if I can, all depends on how the fingers work but if you are in the area, please feel free to pop in for a cuppa and a natter.  Even more things on the for sale dresser too.

Here are some clean and simple cards that I made using the Butterfly Basic stamp. 



I liked the thank you cards that I made for this month so much that I made some extra birthday cards for my box.

There is a little order going into Stamping Up later today.  If you would like to add anything to this order please do get in touch.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you smashing Sunday, what ever you are up to.  Tracey x

No comments: