Saturday

Thank You's

It is the weekend and no plans as yet.  Not sure if I will be able to drive anywhere, depends on how the hands and feet go throughout the day.  I dont mind another day at home, lots of pottering to do and lots of crafty room sorting I can do, if my hands dont allow me to craft.

So, Thursday I went to the hospital.  I didnt have the injection as my blood tests had ran out of date.  It seems that you have to have blood tests prior to the injection....... I cant tell you how disappointed I was.  Not only is it another week without any medication, another week that I am not going to work, another week before I can etc. etc.  Never mind, I have waited this long I can wait another week.

On the positive side, thank you to lots of friends that I saw last night.  I had a wonderful evening, it was lovely to see everyone.

During Sale a Bration you get to pick a FREE item when you spend £45 on products in the Catalogue.  I managed to get hold of these Thank You pocket cards, they are in a kit form and all you have to do is unpeel the sticky tape and stick together.



You then add the sentiments, which are also self adhesive.  Ideal little cards for anyone to make and wonderful to receive. I enjoyed making these.

Thanks for having a read, have a lovely Saturday x


No comments: