Thursday

Midweek Musing



Good morning and it is hold on to your hats day today.  Goodness it is blowing out there, I have to go for my walk soon so wish me luck.  The weather in Cyprus isn't the best, yesterday was very windy and today it is very cold.  Christiana is improving daily and it will soon be time for her to come home. 

I have just had confirmation that I can have my first jab tomorrow whoop whoop.  Only a small dose but even so, here we go, on the road to recovery we hope.

Yesterday was a lovely day with lots of wonderful visitors *waving* at you.  Thanks for your visit, it really cheers me up and it gets me motivated too, which I love.  Friday night is the first 2017 Christmas Card and Chatter night.  We just meet up, make Christmas cards if we can, sit and natter, drink tea and eat cake....what a way to end the week. So if you fancy an evening out, please do let me know and come along with your Christmas supplies.

Mum is on the mend.  She has been given some different antibiotics and lets hope these work and last a little longer.  It was only 2 weeks ago that she got the all clear from her urine infection.  It is such a surprise what side effects this can cause.  Thankfully she is a lot better but she does need to get her outstanding tests done as soon as the infection clears up so I guess I will be ringing the hospital to see if they can help.  They really are very good and we are so lucky to have the hospital.  She is also going to sign up to the med alert scheme so if she does have a fall, they will get in touch with one of the family to go and help her.

The wardrobe task is complete.  It has taken 3 days and I have a lot of garments to dispose of, that should be fun.  The next task to start tomorrow is the drawers in my bedroom....sometimes you just have to be ruthless.

Paul didnt go away today, he will leave tomorrow instead so we do have an extra evening together, which is always a bonus.

Here is a card that we made last weekend when Alison and I went over to see Helen.

It is using lots of new products including Hey Chick from the Sale a Bration and the new textured plate to create the chicken wire effect.  I think I will be using quite a few more stamps from this set as it is wonderful.

A big congratulations to Alison who has joined my small Stampin' Up! Team. Claire is on the brink of signing up too but a little hic cup with her not using anything electonic.....

Thanks for having a read x


No comments: