Thursday

Make a Wish

Good morning, the hands are behaving a little better today so at least I can type a little bit.  Yesterday they were not quite right so I took a day off from everything.  Oh Oh it is foggy out there as I type this.  Mr. Weatherman says it will be 8 degrees today which isnt too bad.  I do hope the fog lifts soon.

Today is THE day.  I am off to have my first session of injections in the hope that we can control this silly illness that has decided to take over my everyday life.  Wish me luck.

I wasnt able to send out a birthday card to Liz in time for her special day but the postman should have delivered this by now.
I hope you are on the mend too Liz.

I thought I would remind you that Stampin' Up! still have the amazing offer of joining for £99.  You not only get £130 worth of goodies for £99 which could buy you this (just a suggestion photo as you do get to choose all the goodies that you want)


but you also get the chance to purchase another 2 stamp sets up to the value of £93.  Then you get FREE delivery to your door as well as a £45 office kit of brochures, order forms, invites etc.  It really is the perfect time to start your own crafting business or become a hobby demonstrator where you purchase goodies just for yourself.  If you would like to find out more please, do get in touch.  You could be making all your own birthday cards and special occasion cards very soon.

I had better hit that shower.......thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day x





No comments: