Sunday

Create something everyday





Well what a start to the New Year, it a bit wet outside.  It has been raining for hours but at least it is a bit warmer today.

We were due to go out and about yesterday evening and even to a party but Paul is poorly.  He has man flu (it cant be flu as he had a jab for it).  So he has been coughing and spluttering all night and it isnt fair to pass that on to anyone else so we watched the last of the Harry Potter movies and then Robbie bringing in the New Year.  I couldnt believe the amount of fireworks in our area.

So today is a bit of a lazy day, as it should be.  A slow start to the year, a bit of catching up and of course, I shall be in the craft room at some stage of the day.
I want to say thank you to everyone who read this, for your support over the last year which has been tough at times.  I am sure that 2017 will throw lots of things at us but we can cope. I hope to make it a magical year for all types of reasons.

New Year Resolutions anyone?  I have a couple, the usual ones of course but I am going to spend more time with family and friends and less with the dust and the housework. 

Have a wonderful day and it would be great to see you tomorrow between 10 - 4.00 for a cuppa, a catch up and to show you what is new in the Stampin' Up! world.

No comments: