Tuesday

Beautiful You Calendar

Good morning on this terrific Tuesday.   No plans today except to potter as much as I can....not that much today.

Yesterday was a lovely day spent in the craft room.  Paul helped so much, bringing in all the tea/coffee making bits, then he made me sandwiches and at the end of day, helped me take all the tea/coffee making bits back into the house.  It was appreciated even more as he is rather poorly with a cough and cold.  We spent most of last night awake due to his cough and, because he is just so tired, he has decided to take another day off work in the hopes that he can get himself well.  He wont take any medication at all, he believes that time will make him better.

I had lots of visitors yesterday and we all had a sneak peak at the new Spring/Summer catalogue that is going live tomorrow.  If you havent got your copy yet, why not call in for a cuppa next Tuesday, 1.30 - 4.00 or 6.30 - 8.00 as it will be Tuesday's at Tracey's.  I cant promise cake, it all depends on my health on Monday but I can promise you lots of friendly chatter.

If you have a catalogue or have seen something on line that you would like to purchase, an order is being submitted very early in the morning.  If you dont already have a demonstrator I would love to help you with anything crafting related.  Please get in touch so that we can arrange to meet up.

We used a new stamp set called Beautiful You yesterday to make a desk calendar.  Here are just a few of them that were made.



A big thank you to Julie and Diane as without you, there wouldnt have been a calendar to make.

My personal preference is not to stick the stickers of the stamps onto the stamp.  I struggle with them falling off with ink all over them and spoiling whatever I am working on so, I have always stuck the stickers into the box so that I know which stamp belongs to what set.
 

If placement of an inked stamp is critical, I always use the stamp a ma jig.
The Beautiful You stamp set comes in two boxes but to help me, I have put them both into one box.
Here are the stamps in the two boxes

I have just taken out the sleeve from one of the boxes and put it into the back of the other, like so
 
 The stamps fit in comfortably

Next order is going in tomorrow morning......please get in touch if there is anything that you would like to add to the order.

Thanks for having a read and I wish you a lovely day.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely make and take we made yesterday afternoon along with the crafty chatter
- Lesley :)